CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Bit about Me

Welcome to my blog!

I wanted to let you know a bit about me. My name is Carla and I live in Texas with my husband, Robbie and I have 3 daughters who are all in the midst of their teenage years. I also have a step daughter and a step son who don't live with us. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat as well.

I have been scrapping since October 2005 when I was planning my wedding. I was soon addicted and I currently have a family album and a vacation album in the works. I have finished only 3 albums in the two years that I have been scrapping.

I was a hostess on Its a Scrapbook Swap Thing from May '07 to April '08 where I hosted well over 100 swaps.

0 comments: