After a very long week which included a trip to San Antonio with my boss so I could cover the phones while she did the reviews for the girls up there...I finally sat down to scrap. Today was hard for some reason. I think I need to break out my stuff and get re-acquainted with what all that I have in their little totes.
I have finally finished my Disney swap too so I will post pics of those soon.
Here is a layout that I did a couple of months back but forgot that I did it and I found it today not where it should have been. Can you tell I really needed a vacation? It is an ad that I kept seeing over and over in almost any magazine that I picked up. This layout is made from all scraps.
This is my 2nd page that I have made for my vacation album for the year. This sand castle was facing the road on South Padre Island. You can walk all around it but you can't touch the castle itself. You can pose with the dolphins-which the girls did a lot and then there are numerous shells too...big enough to hide in! On the other side of the castle there is a souvenir shop that has everything imaginable to bring home to a loved one or friend. It was really cool to see.
SPL
17 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment