I decided that I was going to do something a little different for Trisha wedding. The wedding was on 11/1 but they have been on a 2 week honeymoon and I am taking the "gift" to work with me on Monday when she gets back. It was an odd situation at the wedding with who would be taking the gifts back to their house so I held off.
I found this idea on one of my groups on MSN and it looked simple enough. The whole thing cost me $9.86 which includes the fluffy stuff inside. Inside there is a gift card for Bed Bath and Beyond and then then I found a cute little Christmas ornament that says "Our first Christmas together, 2008" I think I may use one of my chipboard tag albums too and make her a little album to keep at her desk with some pics for when people come in.

SPL
17 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment