the wedding card! Now, I hate making cards - don't know why but they are my least favorite to do and I always scraplift them. So this lovely little ditty comes from Stacy Marks over at Two Peas. So a big thanks to Stacy for saving my hiney.
Now because I started on this so late and it took me over an hour to finish - the sun was gone so I had to improvise so you could see my lovely scraplift. I didn't use a flash because it played havoc on the glimmer paper. So I used my lamp as the light right over the card itself. Turned out very sepia looking.
The card is all in white. I used scraps left over from my unfinished wedding album and then bling bazzill for the heart. I added stickles and bling along with 2 Heidi Swapp flowers. The buckle is plastic but you can't tell until you pick it up and the ribbon is grosgrain.
SPL
17 years ago





3 comments:
Hey Carla! Is this you? Email me at my last name dot my first name @ gmail.com if it is! I hope you remember it!
Very pretty card. I left you a little something on my blog
Carla,
I just got you message. I don't know how I missed it. I guess I just was not looking! You have done a beautiful job. Thanks so much for mentioning me!
Post a Comment