CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween...

So this year, I went out of my norm...a witch and went comfy. One size does not fit all and I didn't want to shell out $50-$75 for a costume that I would fuss with all day.

So I give you Tracy Turnblad from Hairspray. For about $25, I got many ooohhs and ahhhs in a good way. And they thought it was my real hair...not since the late 80's and early 90's have my hair been this big.

Here is my poster pose:
Photobucket

I altered a can of Aqua Net to look like the can from the movie:
Photobucket

And here is everyone in my office who dressed up. There was a contest and we will find out who wins the PTO on Monday. Cross your fingers but I don't think its happening.

Photobucket

ETA 11/4/08:
winner is: Tracy Turnblad...............

OMG! I have never won before!!!! I was sure Melissa (the pirate) was going to get it.

0 comments: