I scrapped today :)
First I checked out what Julie Bonner had came up with for the sketch of the week and I was inspired to work on it.
Here is her sketch (Week 41)
And here is my take:
My photo was taken the night before Hurricane Ike came ashore.
I also worked on a page of my husband.
Journalling reads: What started off as a nice day @ the zoo - soon turned into an afternoon of phones calls with updates on your dad. Amber took this photo of you on the phone with your sister. This is the phone call that ended the afternoon and sent us to the hospital to be with the rest of the family. We stayed at the hospital until almost 11pm. The next phone call came shortly after 3am. A 20 minute drive at 80-85 mph later and we were too late.
SPL
17 years ago





1 comments:
GReat layouts...glad you found your MOJO!!!
Post a Comment