Here are some layouts that I have made using Graphic 45.
When your gone
PP: Graphic 45 Botanicabella - Garden Suite - front and back, Botanicabella Tags
Bazzill - Raven, Oatmeal and Papaya.
Buttons
Cat's Eye Chalk - Black
Fiber - Gold
Heidi Swapp - Chipboard Letters - Newsprint
MM Brad - Black
Pic taken of my oldest daughter and her ex boyfriend who I thought was her "one". This was the song that put on her myspace page when they broke up.
Journaling Strips read: ...the pieces of my heart are missing you. ...the face I came to know is missing too. ...I miss you.
*Song lyrics from Avril Levigne "When Your Gone"
Carefree
PP: Graphic 45 Botanicabella - Secret Garden - front and back.
Bazzill - French Vanilla
Cats Eye Chalk - Moss Green
Heidi Swapp Flower - Red
MM Black Brads
MM Glitter Alpha
MM Raven Bazzill Wing
MME Journal Card
Tim Holtz Grungeboard - Stripes
Journalling Reads: Taken in 1974 in Missouri when we took a family vacation to visit Uncle Terry and family.
Who are you?
PP: Graphic 45 Botanicabella: Eden's Symphony - front and back, Love Letters - back only
Bazzill - Raven and Papaya
Chatterbox - Black Letters
MM Brads - Black
Ribbon - Black
Sorry but the hidden journaling on this one...will remain hidden.
Hi
All Occasion Card
And my altered item for the month. I found this idea on Scrapfreak and Shannon was rocking the flower she made...I was a little jealous and made my own but in butterfly fashion. By the way...the butterfly comes with the October Kit. It is from Maya Rd and has 8 pieces to it! The yellow paint on it is in there also and it is Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Scattered Straw.

I added:
Acrylic Paint (flowers)
Bling
Buttons
Heidi Swapp Ghost Flowers
MM Manilla Paint (butterlies)
Ribbon
Stickles
SPL
17 years ago





1 comments:
Carla, the butterfly mobile looks great! I love all your other cards and layouts...great work!
Post a Comment